Thursday, June 26, 2008

Confessions of a Cereal Killer

Ok, so a strange but funny title I stole from a scrapbook idea book when Logan was a baby, I just had to use it again. Plus, Logan took these pictures with my camera since Ron is working all of the time lately. I'm following my motherly instinct & not the Doctors advice on feeding this little one, we all know what a picky eater Logan is.....so......Cale loved it. Just once a day mixed with his soy & he is a happy boy! I'm just a few weeks early on the Docs advice so don't worry! And Logan can add another thing to his list of talents!



On another note, my boy graduated to level 2 for swim lessons. We'll take 2 weeks off then do another 2 weeks at Splash. Great Job Dean Bean!

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2008 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Logan did a great job taking those pictures!! I tried having Emma take pictures once. We got a lot of her eye and one of the floor. Cale does look like he is thouroughly enjoying the cereal! So stinkin cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home