Friday, July 11, 2008

Extra, Extra, Read All About It

We tated up Logan already! The mall has a quiosk of airbrushed tattoos that last around 7 to 10 days for 3 bucks, so.......he picked it out & the color! He thinks we match now, its quite cute!
I got us concert tickets for Carrie, Yipee!!!!
Cale had his 4 month well check this afternoon where my little chubber wubbers is weighing in at 13lbs 6oz which is in the 10-25% His height is 25in which is 50-75% The shots were an ordeal he cried like you wouldn't believe & I ended up with quite a bit of blood on my new shirt, ugh. The Doc told me to start oarnge vegies, then green, then fruit, meats etc. so off to buy some, have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2008 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Emma is so jealous that Logan has "Shamu" on his leg.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home