Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tyler and Makinley

I have so many posts to do that I figure I'll pace myself! Our first day in Utah we attended my nephews gorgeous wedding in Ogden at the Union Station. It was very elegant & romantic. We had a terrific time, especially our little Logan, the Casanova of the dance floor. He managed to dance with as many girls as possible! Cale pretty much slept the entire time, worn out from the drive we figure. We welcome Makinley to our family & pray for a long & happy & healthy marriage! Congrats!
Emma & Logan, our Niece's daughter.

Our Nieces, Crystal & Brittney.


Our Nephews, Brandon, Mathew, baby Carter & his Daddy Eric. (Carter is 1 day older then Cale)




Yep, sleeping beauty!




My sister & brother in law, Lori & Mike.











Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2008 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 13, 2008 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

A dancing casanova he was!!!

Also if you want to erase undesired comments you can do it, you just need to sign in :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home