Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a week......





.......it has been. An amazing person & friend passed away Wed. morning from an accidental overdose. She leaves behind a great hubby & 2 terrific boys. Tracy was only 41. It has been a very rough week. Her co-owner in the scrap store, Gina is a mess. So, many of us have been staying around her. I've been at the store alot helping, making memory boards & the programs for the celebration of her life event on Tuesday. I've been taking little man with me while Logan is at school or with my great friends. I am also leading a scrapbook fund raising event/class for her son's college tuition or what ever they might need the money for. I am so proud to say that Lisa Bearnson & Stacy Julian have already agreed to donate there time for this event. Stacy will also be at the celebration of her life. I even have Memory Lane helping with this. Hopefully we will raise an enormous amount of money!
On another note, Ron left Friday morning till Tuesday night on a motorcycle trip with the boys to Moab in Utah. He is having a blast while I'm being a struggling single mother, I don't know how women do that. I'm wiped with the 2 boys & emotionally drained, probably didn't help the matter. Hopefully after Tuesday things will mellow out again.
One good thing is that we made plans to be in Utah the first part of June with our family for my nephew, Tyler's wedding, our Sealing at the Temple, & for my niece's daughter, Emma's 3rd Birthday. We also have to hit the Children's museum & the Zoo this trip. It will be busy, but oh so fun & special to be able to share all of these wonderful events together. Plus, some of our amazing friends will be going to the Temple with us since we will be going in the summer, how great is that!
Thought I'd throw in some pics for your enjoyment as well. Here is to a better week, well after Tuesday that is.





3 Comments:

At April 28, 2008 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on such a beautiful baby boy. I am happy I got to see him today at SH. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the fundraising event for Tracy.

 
At April 29, 2008 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

I wish I lived closer so I could help. Or atleast watch your boys so you could nap. Its funny how a nap can fix everything. Also, I am really impressed by all you are doing, the fundraising event for Tracy, the memory boards. You have such a big heart. I can't wait to see you guys.

 
At May 3, 2008 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Gina brown said...

Just wanted to thank you for everything that you have done to help me get through this time. I am just taking one day at a time. Thanks so much for your support.
Give lots of hugs and kisses to cale and login.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home