Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of Pre-School

Well its official, Logan got his pre-school diploma today! It was his last day of school & there was a big carnival to celebrate. They had all 4 classes attend so it was crazy but very fun. The surprise guest was our Griz mascot, Monte. A little info for those non Missoulians, Monte is famous for his energetic gymnastic style, he has gotten national recognition.



We love bear hugs! Below is a Griz basketball player that signed autographs.






They had alot of fun at the 10 different stations, but the jumparoo was his favorite, oh, & the fishing pond, because mommy was working there when he came thru, so he got the best prize, shhhh don't tell! A friend watched Cale, first time I left him, I didn't leave Logan till after he was a year old, anyways I wanted to have just Logan & mom time for his special day.





They all got a balloon & their diploma after the carnival & after a huge lunch with popsicles & cake to top it all off. Thank you for a wonderful year Mrs. Judan! Well, off to Seattle with my Cale & my Dad to visit my Grandma who hasn't been doing well. It will just be for the long weekend so it will fly by but my Brother & family will get to meet Cale for the first time so that will be nice. Logan & daddy will have some boy time including kindergarten round up tomorrow, they will see what class of 4 they will be in & such. So, no updates for a bit, hope everyone has a nice Memorial weekend, I know we will!










Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 23, 2008 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Sorry to hear your grandma isn't doing very well. I hope you have a safe trip. Oh and I think its so fun you got to spend time with just Logan on his special day. I need to work on getting in more one on one time with Emma.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home