Friday, May 9, 2008

Random thoughts

Thought I would share a little. I have been terribly sick.....I finally went to the Dr. on Wed. morning to find out that I had a sinus infection & strep throat. I have been miserable to say the least. So, Ron took Logan to the Speed Racer movie tonight while my Mom picked up Cale, for his first sleep over. So, I should be sleeping but instead I'm posting, go figure. Logan didn't leave our sight for the first year, its funny how more laid back you are with the second. Cale officially went from newborn diapers to size one, ugh, it just means he is growing so fast. Logan had an awesome week at school. Police officers & an ambulane came one day, then his program was Thursday, which Ron recorded for me, thank goodness. All in all it was an ok week for everyone as long as I didn't swallow. Here's hoping to an awesome nights sleep for a much anticipated Mother's Day weekend. To all my amazing friends that are mothers, Happy Mother's Day!


3 Comments:

At May 9, 2008 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Carrie Heaphy said...

I am sorry you have been sick-I will be thinking of you!!
Your new pictures are great!

 
At May 10, 2008 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Carrie Godfrey said...

Hope you get feeling better soon! Let me know if I can help you with anything!

 
At May 11, 2008 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Oh man so sorry to hear you have been sick! Selfish me, I'm glad you posted instead of resting, I love to hear what you are up to. Ok I take it back...you should have rested!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home