Saturday, May 31, 2008

The 'Greats'

Memorial weekend was spent driving with my Dad to Seattle to see my Grandparents & to help find my Dad's Mom a full care living place. It was a very stressful emotional weekend to say the least but on the flip side it was such a joy to see them & for them to meet Cale. Both of his Great Grandmas shake quite a bit so he didn't sit with them to well but he took to my Grandpa & he to him. I sat remembering all of the times Ron & I visited them before we had our children & I am so greatful for each & every moment. It was more then likely the last time that I will see my Dad's Mom unless she surprises me but the memories will be with me forever. Ron & Logan hung out for the weekend, doing the boy things, movies (iron man) & McDonalds......boys!
My Mom's parents, where we stayed.








My Dad's Mom.




1 Comments:

At June 1, 2008 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

I'm sorry your weekend was so emotionally draining. I remember looking for a nursing home for gandma dee, it was so hard, I cried a lot. On a positive note that picture of Cale and your Grandpa is absolutly priceless! I also loved the slideshow of pictures. I love how you think to capture every aspect, I felt like I was there. Can't wait to see you!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home