Thursday, April 17, 2008

ABC Tag

A. Attatched or Single?
attatched

B. Best Friend?
Ron

C. Cake or Pie?
Pie, fruit

D. Day of Choice?
Saturday, time with my family.

E. Essential items?
My make- up.

F. Favorite color?
Blue

G. Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms?
neither

H. Hometown?
Missoula, Montana

I. Favorite Indulgence?
Scrapbook shopping.

J. January or July?
July, my Logan was born on the 4th!

K. Kids?
Logan Dean & Cale Riley

L. Life isn't complete without?
My family.

M. Marraige Date?
March 12, 2004, 14 years!

N. Number of brothers/sisters?
1 brother, Justin 30 years old

O. Oarnges or apples?
Apples.

P.Phobia or fears?
Snakes

Q. Quote?
Capture Life Create Art by Ali Edwards

R. Reason to smile?
My family

S. Superman or Wonder Woman?
Superman, I guess

T. Tag 4 people
Brittney, Holly, Kelley, Andrew

U. Unknown fact about me
I think I'm an open book

V. Vegetable?
Cauliflower

W. Worst habbit?
Biting my nails, again after many, many years

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
X-ray

Y. Your favorite food?
Fresh fruit

Z. Zodiac Sign?
Aries

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2008 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

good ol ali edwards! Fun tag....glad you shared :)

 
At April 17, 2008 at 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home