Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Baby Shower

The success of a perfect baby shower starts with one adorable little baby boy dressed to the hilt.
One overly proud mommy!


To to cute decorations, including the edible & non edible diaper cake, & the best punch I have ever had!


Amazing food prepared by so many wonderful friends, Mykell, Traci, Stephanie, Shalayne, Carrie, & Melissa! Thanks guys!


And for the finale, the cutest & loved shower gifts ever. You will have to just see in future blogs all of the amazingly wonderful gifts from clothes to necessities to the just really wanted & had to have. Plus wonderful friends old & new to share this blessing with. And last but not least to an amazing host that I am so blessed to call my friend, Mykell! Thank you so very much, I will treasure the memories always!




1 Comments:

At April 23, 2008 at 6:52 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Oh my goodness! The food and decorations look amazing, you look beautiful and Cale looks adorable as ever. I love his little hat. It looks like such a great shower. I'm glad you have such great friends!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home