Friday, April 11, 2008

Give me a little kiss......

My Aunt Sandy, really a friend of my parents, use to sing me this song & I have sung it to both of my boys, it's give me a little kiss, would ya, huh? Then the kiss! So when Logan sang it to Cale, my cup runneth over with pure joy & love. I knew that he would love him, but his love will be a bond throughout their lives. I am even more proud of him then ever before because he is showing an amazing unconditional love, he will make some woman very blessed. I'm using a quote from Carrie, there is no buddy like a brother!





2 Comments:

At April 11, 2008 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

That is so sweet. It almost made me cry. Some of my absolute favorite moments are watching my girls interact with each other. It just burns my heart ya know. Well of course you do, you just described it!

 
At April 11, 2008 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Carrie Godfrey said...

too precious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home