Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So Sick

My husband came home thursday with a head cold from, well you know where. Then Saturday night at 2am Logan threw up in our bed & has been throwing up ever since. We have taken him in twice now & twice they haven't done any thing. Just a cold they say. Now, I have it, not the throw up just a bad head cold, sore throat & cough like I've smoked all my life. My baby is just miserable, he hasn't moved for days, his toys just stare up at him. Another whole week of missing pre school, I hope this ends soon, he can't afford to lose any more weight. Keep us in your thoughts & prayers.

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Oh you guys I'm so sorry. That is horrible!!!! I wish we lived closer I would bring you all over dinner and clean your house (not that it needs it hehe) run your errands and well anything else I could do to help. Get lots of rest. You are in our prayers.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Carrie Godfrey said...

Hope you guys get feeling better. It is totally going around. I am getting sick of winter and ready for the warm spring weather!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home