Wednesday, February 20, 2008

For our Emma

Our little 2 year old Emma in Utah sent Logan a valentines my little pony card. He was so excited to get another card in the mail, (Grandma was first) what little kid doesn't love a letter addressed specifically to them. First he had to say why a my little pony card? My reply was, why transformers (his pick for V-day cards this year)? So he took it out to all his other valentines from pre school, or so I thought. On our side table there is always the latest picture of Emma (football pose right now) well he propped up the card she sent him next to her framed picture. Tears welled up in my heart at how precious the gift of love truly is. How he could relate who sent it to him by her picture & us talking about them, & letting him see there blog when I go to look at it. So, thank you our dear sweet little Emma, we love you so very much! XOXOX

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

That is the absolute sweetest thing ever. It brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait for Emma to wake up from nap so I can read her your post. I can't wait for Em and Logan to see each other again.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

P.S. I'll work on getting you her most recent pic hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home