Wednesday, March 5, 2008

He's Here!

OK, so I am noticing a pattern, no pictures with my posts, but at least I'm posting, right? Well, even with out a picture Ron & Leslie's son was delivered last night by c-section. Mom & baby are doing good. He weighed in at 6 lbs 5 oz. Because he was 3 weeks early he will probably stay in the hospital a week to 10 days, he does have some fluid in his lungs but they don't seem to concerned. They say boy's lungs don't develop as fast as girls & being that he was early.....well you get the picture. His name will probably be Cole but it is not official yet. Everyone is just happy that he is here & reasonably healthy. The pain from losing Cameron is still present but I think the worries will now be pushed aside since they'll have new worries with 5 kids at home. I know they will cherish every minute though. Congratulations again! We are so very happy for your entire family!

1 Comments:

At March 5, 2008 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

Did I meet them when I was visiting you guys? I think I did, at the breakfast thing. Anyway how exciting!! Pass along my congrats. Hope the little one grows fast and healthy. Also, I love when you post, don't worry about not having pictures, I just like to hear what is going on in your life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home