Friday, August 17, 2007

The Western Montana Fair


Its that time of year again, the fair, either you love it or you just try to embrace it. I love it. The food, & the food, & the food! I love the sparkle in my sons eye, I love the sights & sounds. I love the impossible games that you spend way to much money on for a huge inflatable spiderman toy that you really wouldn't want them to take, yet alone carrying it around if you were to win it. I love that Logan got to pet a pig, horse, cow, goat, & a llama, I even loved it more when there was germ X to use after he did. I even love the weird carni guys that you wonder how they could do this job. I love that my husband always buys me cotten candy before we leave. I love just being there with my family & my Dad this year. I truly hope that you can attend a good old fashioned fair, dirt & all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home