Monday, July 28, 2008

An update


As we have had our second out of 3 post placement visits for Cale, all is well & going along smoothly with his adoption. Our agency informed us that we need to update for China. We have had mixed emotions on this but we decided to keep moving forward. They say that we should have a referral baby by spring of next year then be traveling a month or so after that. Logan is all set for a baby sister still, he never did put it on the back burner. I truly can't imagine having 2 little ones so close in age if she is around 6 months & our little Cale will be 1 by then. I am trusting in the Lord's Hands in this matter. It would truly be an amazing blessing! and no John, I will not be getting a Van! Never say never, right?!


I took Logan to breakfast, Pauls of course, then ran a quick errand & headed to the library. How truly amazing a simple trip to the library can be. Now he is looking at all of the books we brought home & I am able to post while Cale sleeps in his swing. Ahhhh, I have always loved Mondays.....enjoy your week.


Every post should have a picture, so I have been told, so enjoy!


2 Comments:

At July 28, 2008 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Wow, your house would be a barrel of fun, love and little bit of crazy. You and Ron are awesome though, you have so much love and a great home to offer-wish you all the best!

 
At July 29, 2008 at 7:39 AM , Blogger The 5 Hirning's said...

I have to agree with Britt - Wow!! The Lord won't give you what you can't handle. I'll keep up with the prayers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home