Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Logan's 4th Birthday Party!!!!


So, I know, its been awhile. We had to get a new computer so now I'm learning it, plus this blogging thing. Brittney beat me to the click & already got hers updated, & they were on vacation. Little stinker! First, I added the photos I couldn't add last time, so hope the visual gets you a better idea. Well, my baby boy had his 4th birthday party on June 30th at Whittail Park. A pirate theme, aaaargh!!! He however had an accident an hour before at my Mom's. He was running around the kitchen table chasing her dog Beau when he fell & put his tooth thru his lower lip with his "dracula" tooth. Blood everywhere I guess, so he had a scratched up lip & a poofy mouth & cheek. Boys, who knew. He had a great time in spite of the fall. His family & friends were all there which can't make a party go wrong. They had a scavenger hunt, pinata, & dressed up like pirates for there 'photo op' flag banner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home